Saturday, April 12, 2008

What kind of animal would you like to be?

Well...well...If I think in the answer is essay, big cats. I think in two animals one is real, the other is not, is a animated cartoon. I'm talking about Tigers. I like use them to describe my-self. The tiger has 3 characteristics: it lives alone, it uses camouflage and it is shy. It appears in society only for necessity, that sometimes happen to me, I enjoy stay alone. The not real one is funny and lovely. When one of his friend is in trouble he tries to do his best.
Recently, I've received a e-mail that my best friend sent me, It's about zodiac Maya, that say I'm a cat also in zodiac maya. It was fun to read the characteristics of the jaguar, it's difficult to hunt, but it is a good hunter. Both Tiger and Jaguar are predator and live in a forest.
This analogy explains how I am. I prefer living alone. I use these characteristics to protect my-self, living in a city as a forest. I observe as depredator to hunt my friends. What kind of animal you are? May be, I can hunt you.

5 comments:

Anna's secret said...

^ _ ^ It is really interesting. You think you are so shy, but I think you are so kind, nice, and really open-heart. I am really glad to be your classmate. You are a big-nice-tiger!

Anonymous said...

OoooHo!!~~~ tiger!!! Good!! I like a tiger, and I also like a seagull! Tiger has braveness and majesty, but tiger lives alone as you know. Very good choice!! Um~~~ What are you thinking about a seagull? Tiger is good, but I want to feel freedom on a top of the world like seagull. Fly to everywhere and salty sea smelling, they exited me, and they can be feeling about my existence. Ok! you make a conquest a land. I'll make a conquest a sky!!!!!! Nice meet you Tiger!!!

Cherry said...

Hello Yami. Tiger has power and almost animals scare of him. You are shy like tiger? No way. I think you are not shy. You have confident. If I were any animal, I would like to be a dove. Wanna know why? Because it is the symbols of peace and freedom.

snowboy said...

I want to be a turtle because I'm lazy and I wish I could living thousands of years.

tammy~in spring said...

To be honest, I don't want to think want I want to be. I don't like animal ,and I don't want to be a animal too. I think your idea is really interesting, and I think if you will be a big cat,you will be the most suceesful big cat.